Monday, October 18, 2010

My self


For all those who don’t really know me, my name is Adnan Mohamed Al Hosani.
I was born and raised in the United Arab Emirates. I was born on February  sixteen
1991, that makes me  nineteen years old today.
Education life:  I studied in a private school
and got my A- levels. Then decided to travel overseas to the United Kingdom,
 I got my diploma degree in aero space engineering , and decided to go and
Work for Etihad airways.I joined the cadet pilot program and achieved my
Ground school certificate but, I couldn’t continue due to medical problems.
After that I joined the Higher college of technology , to try and achieve my
Bachelor degree in business and finance, and this is the first step to a new
Career.
Family : I  have  fourteen brothers and sisters excluding me; six of them are older
Than me and eight of them are younger than me and that puts me right in the
Middle.
General interests : I enjoy playing football and walking my dogs in my spare time. Moreover,
I love  sitting in natural areas, having time for my self to think and unwind. Last but not least, I
Love listening to the legendary Bob marley, because he sings about freedom and peace, not anger
and violence. which makes him a phenomenon  .
. If you would like to get to know me more you could call me on my cell phone ; my number is
0502266688; looking forward to getting to know u.

No comments:

Post a Comment